Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!









Well, this Valentines Day was a first for us with little Avery...and it was one of the better ones. Since Sid and I don't really have any babysitters near by to sit on the big day, we thought we would just stay in and have a quiet night together...just the THREE of us. Actually, we kind of feel that going out on Valentines Day is a little overrated anyways - and who wants to deal with all the crowds. (One year we waited 2 HOURS for Red Lobster and since then we are a little hesitant of making plans on or near the holiday)
I woke up and as I walked past the computer room saw this:















waiting for me! What a great suprise!! Sid's still got it :) He left for me: flowers, purfume and cards. And for Avery: a card, balloon and stuffed animal that sings and flutters it's wings. He is so sweet. Every year he does something different and suprises me. And for some reason, I don't see it coming...
Anyhow. I made dinner and we ate (with Avery) by candelight. Which I might add she LOVED! Then watched Lost and went to bed early. (Sid had Strep throat earlier on in the week)
Sounds simple, but it really was one of the better ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terha said...

Hey Mel!! I am so glad you told me about your blog!! Avery is getting so big!