Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arg! Can't Sleep

I am having problems sleeping the past few nights. I think I am a little anxious that our house might actually sell! That's right - we got an offer on it about a week and a half ago and last we heard from our realtor is that it's looking pretty good. I am pretty excited to finally sell the house and get on with life with ONE mortgage payment a month, ONE power bill, ONE water bill, (you get the drift) and thus the sleepless nights.

I was just catching up on reading friends Blogs and I love this little game that Annie did on hers...I usually don't post stuff like this, but it seems interesting enough...Annie explains it well - so - in her words:
Feel free to join in the fun. Here's the rules:For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.




My Age:


A Place I'd Like To Travel:




My favorite place:



My favorite subject:


My favorite food:



My favorite Animal:


My Favorite Color:


The town where I was born:


The town I live in now:



A past pet:


A past love:






My best friends NickName:









My First Name:



My maiden name:



My last name:



A bad habit I have:



My First job:







My grandmothers name:



My college degree:


What I am doing now:


3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I am sorry you can't sleep, and I am kinda happy you might sell your house. Happy for you, but it was a tie back to us here in Boise and Avery's little groom. you had better still keep in touch with us! We are planning to come down on the weekend of sept 20 for the BYU game. Would you want to get together for something then...or even go to the game? let me know.

Annie said...

Hey I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I love your pictures. They are so fun!

Kim said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your house sells! Yeah! Also, I love this last post, I'm going to do it too. :)