Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our little talker

In literally the last month Avery has really taken off with talking. We were starting to get worried when she wasn't really communicating with us, but now she is doing great! I ran out of time on my camera, but she says a lot more too! Her favorite is "no, no!" and "dog". Every animal that isn't a bird or a cat is a dog. Even when we see cows she will "moo" but then point and say "it's dog" and anytime we even walk past the bathroom, she runs for her stool and says "teeth" so she can brush. It's so fun to hear her chatter. I love her little voice


6 comments:

Annie said...

She is so cute. I especially like how she says thank you. :)

StacyB said...

Avery is so big! My favorite is thank you!! My only complaint is that your video clip is too short! Miss you guys!

Cory and Tia said...

Get ready! Once little girls start talking, you can't stop them. Believe me.

The Nixons! said...

I love Thank you the best too. She always scrunches her face like that. And Tia is right - there's no stopping her. Sometimes Sid and I just have to laugh...

Heidi R. said...

Hey there..it's a voice from your past! You daughter is absolutely gorgeous...just like you Melanie! You haven't changed much, other than we have gotten older!
I have been trying to locate you for years with NO luck! I got in touch with Jamie and asked about you. She gave me this website and I checked it out! So happy to see you after all these years. You have a beautiful family. I would love to hear from you.
My email is polyalumni@yahoo.com
I am still in California and married. No kiddos for me yet..other than my 2 step daughters.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Heidi (Wopperer)

James and Rebecca said...

Very Cute! Sorry it's been so long. We need to catch up I'm such a bad friend! I love reading your blog, you update about as much as I do!