Monday, October 15, 2007

The Devil's Butt Crack

Since we couldn't have snow for Miss Lauren, we decided to head south to sunny St. George. It was a beautiful day! We hiked what Sid calls the devils butt crack (tasteful, I know) and took some pretty cool pictures. It has been years since I hiked this and I was pretty proud that I could squish through post baby...
Stace and Lauren at the trail head...behind you can see how narrow the trail is. You literally have to walk through sideways. Sid, Denny and I all got stuck a couple times.

Of course Lauren had no problems getting through!

We made it!! Me, Lauren and Cammie at the end of the trail. We had to climb up from where our feet are dangling.

Sid and Lauren posing after the hike.



Avery hung out and waited for me at the bottom.

No comments: