Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm a loser.

Ok, that sounds harsh - but it's true. I entered my work (explosion box) into the Close to My Heart 2008 Winter contest and didn't win.

Although I didn't win, I was still really happy with my work, and this project is super easy and one that you can complete in just a few hours. My theme was "Like Daddy Like Daughter" because as everyone knows, Avery looks just like her dad - and she's pretty goofy like him too. Every page has a picture on one side and journaling on the other side with a total of 8 pictures. Let me know if you'd like directions!

Oh well, better luck next time I guess. Check out who did win here.






5 comments:

Denise said...

I thought it was really cute. The judges just didn't know what they were doing:)

Terha said...

I love the box!! It is so cute! I would love the directions for it!

Amy.E said...

I love yours! That looks like so much work - very impressive!

StacyB said...

Wow! The box is super cute! I would love directions too! The baby shoes are also cute. BYW, Leah wears a size 5 :)

James and Rebecca said...

I love the idea. It turned out so cute! How do you come up with this stuff! I'm very impressed. I would ask for the directions, but I know I'd just mess it up!