Sunday, July 27, 2008

Angie's Married!

One of my best friends dropped the big one on me about a month ago.

I hadn't talked to her in months and then when I do, she tells me that she just moved to Utah (WHAT?) and on top of that she is engaged. Now - you are thinking, wow, that's a little crazy...but it gets better. Not only is she getting married, but she is getting married in THREE WEEKS! So, needless to say, Sid and I jumped in to help where we could, since her family is all in California.
Sid threw an impromptu Bachelor party for Derrick - inviting all people Derrick had never met in his life mind you - and I did my best at a Bridal Shower. We had a really good time helping Angie with what we could. It was fun to be in Wedding mode again.
They were married on July 15th at the Salt Lake Temple. Andrea babysat for us in the morning during the sealing (THANKS ANDREA!) and the reception was held at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Angie was beautiful, Derrick was proud and it was a prefect day.

Congrats Angie and Derrick!!


No comments: